Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothin Doin'

I had my 37 wk appointment this afternoon and it's fair to say this upcoming snow storm is not the weather change that's going to bring a baby on. I am still closed and fairly high so there is nothing yet to report.

I don't know my weight gain cause I asked him not to tell me unless there was a problem :) Tessa sat nicely for the whole appointment in her stroller even though we had to wait a long time. For her good behavior she got a sucker AND a chocolate milk!

We went to aerobics today too where I have become somewhat of celebrity for the fact that I'm still there, although I'm glad there's no video of me on youtube or anything. I'm pretty sure it would be a sad sight...definitely the largest, sweatiest and slowest person at the community center.

Our doula is coming over tomorrow night for our final meeting before 'go time'! I think we will be discussing pain management techniques. Fun fun.

No comments: