Monday, February 05, 2007

Good Good all Good

Back at the doc's today- I sure am getting used to that office! I will be going every two weeks from now on, and am rotating between the four docs instead of just seeing my own. This way we get to meet them all in case they are 'on call' for Pebble's birth...they won't be strangers! (although Jeremy missed meeting today's doc- I approve :)

Happy to report things continue to look great. We have been blessed with such an easy pregnancy!:
  • blood pressure continues to be good, actually got dubbed 'beautiful' today
  • Pebbles continues to have a strong heartbeat
  • My 'bump' measure 29 inches- whoah!
  • According to doc scales I have gained 22lbs total and am right on track to gain 35 total (which has been my goal from the beginning). Our bathroom scale is broken so I was worried! When I told Jeremy I gained 22lbs he said ' since the last appointment'?......which caused some cursing and name calling over the phone. NO....TOTAL! Sheesh!
  • Labs and glucose test done at last appointment checked out a-okay!

I am busy busy at work getting ready for next week's Conference in Austin, TX. My boss is happy that Jeremy will be in Austin most of the week, I think they have a secret agreement to keep an eye on me and make sure I don't overdo it!

1 comment:

BrookZ said...

Glad to hear things are going so well! Men can be such idiots sometimes!!