Monday, November 05, 2007

You Crack Me Up

I've finally figured out how to get video of Tessa cracking up....stand behind her so she can't see me or the camera! So sorry you can't see her big smile, but check out this great video I caught today. This is what Tessa and Rosie do everyday. Are you guys getting tired of my videos? If so just let me know...I never know what our 'audience' wants to see!



In case you were wondering about Tessa's ear infection, she is doing great. She's still on antibiotics and coughing a little but otherwise back to normal. She bounced back very quickly!

2 comments:

BrookZ said...

keep posting videos! i love them, i am trying to figure them out myself!

Stephany said...

OMG She has the funniest laugh ever! I love it! She cracks me up. Keep the videos and pictures coming! I love it!