Friday, July 20, 2007

Hoopin'

Mom was around yesterday and we went to Weight Watchers. I have lost 14.2 lbs since Memorial Day. That's about 35 total since the day I delivered Tessa ( about 15 lbs of which was baby, placenta, amniotic fluid)....so only 5 more lbs of baby weight left! Then the rest of it is all mine :(

But the funny thing is even though I'm almost to my pre-pregnancy weight my old jeans are nowhere near fitting. My tummy is all mishapen like a deflated tire. Ew.

So to tighten up the tummy, Mom introduced me to something yesterday...the fitness Hula Hoop. It's a regular hula hoop that's weighted with water (2lbs) so you just hoop during commerical breaks and it's supposed to be great for your abs. Who knew? Apparently it's all the rage. We went to a store called Hoop De Loop, check it out....http://www.hoopdaloop.com/

No comments: