Monday, September 10, 2007

Finally!

...I stepped on the scale this morning and the baby weight is officially gone! I now weigh what I weighed at my first doctor's appointment last August. It sure took long enough!

As you can see I've got a long way to go still but that's all my fault, I can no longer blame Tessa for it :) I've been going to the Thurs morning WW meeting faithfully every week and there are quite a few ladies who look forward to seeing Tessa and fussing over her. I think doing WW while nursing makes it alot easier as I get 10 extra points (about 500 calories) above the average member, so I really can't complain. So I'd like to use that to my advantage and get off as much weight as I can while still nursing.

Now I don't feel so bad about skipping stroller aerobics this morning. Tessa had a rough night last night so we just didn't make it! She was chomping her hands pretty hard yesterday so I think it's her teeth. I gave her some teething drops this morning now of course she's snoozing away. I guess it would be smart to sneak a nap while the moment is opportune.

Just had to brag :)