Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Pics

Hi all! Well we have finally returned to a normal schedule after a whirlwind Memorial Day (and a couple of sleep-little nights). Jeremy's mom and step-dad were in town and went to their first Indy 500. What a race too, including a few hours of rain delay!

Mom and I took Tessa for a day of shopping while everyone else was at the race, and hit some good sales. While I don't want to buy any clothes until I lose more weight, I really had no choice as very little fits me. I am very close to getting into a pair of regular jeans and then the maternity jeans have to go! I weigh in for my first week of Weight Watchers tomorrow night but according to my scale I've lost 4.5 lbs. Woot!

Monday we spent with all the fam down in North Vernon. Here are some pics!


The Fam

What's Memorial Day without Cheetos? Mark, Ashley and Dad

Mom getting in cuddle time


Tessa are you sure you're ready to join this crazy brood of kids?


Janet, Jeremy and Crybaby


I see a resemblance here...


Neglected dogs who like to tell people they haven't been fed in 6 wks...not true


Relaxing after a long day of shopping....

.....swinging....


....and looking around

No comments: