Friday, June 27, 2008

1st Appointment for Peanut

Sheesh I got all excited and it was just that stupid appointment where they get your life history, weight blood and pee, and give you bags of information and samples. I didn't even see the actual doctor, but I do in three weeks.

Since I am healthy and low risk I don't get an ultrasound until 20 wks because it's not covered by insurance until then (unless there's a problem). I was lucky last time to get two in the first trimester because I am Rh negative, but I guess since I had all the injections that that is no longer an issue for me. I wish I could see the little jumping bean though, oh well!

1 comment:

Stephany said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to see the bean...but it means everything is thealthy and good so that's a good sign. Enjoy your free crap though!