Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our New Fave Place

Tessa's Grammie and Grampie got us a family pass to the Indianapolis Children's Museum for her first birthday. We finally got there, and I don' t know what took us so long! After a couple of failed attempts to go with other people, Tessa and I decided to go it alone and it was great.

I think we are going to go several times a month since we have the pass and it's easy for us to get to, and most importantly Tessa really enjoyed it.
They had a huge toddler/baby room that we spent about 2 hrs in. While we were there they did story time and music time with instruments. Above is a picture of her at the water table, she wasn't quite sure what to think of that (the water was super cold so she didn't want to stick her hands in it)
I was also really impressed with the food court. I was afraid it was going to be all hot dogs and cookies but they had some good healthy food too, including a toddler restaurant where Tess got her green beans and potato smiley cakes.

After lunch we rode the carousel but my camera was in the stroller. She was sort of dazed and confused by it really, but we were approaching nap time. Maybe she though it was some trippy weird dream.

Thanks Grammie and Grampie!

1 comment:

phasejumper said...

you inspired me...I've started my own blog...http://efrymanfamily.blogspot.com check it out- I would love any tips or tricks about blogging you have...