Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All Wrapped Up

Our Moby Wrap came in the mail and although it's really for the new baby we thought we'd give it a go in the toddler position. Jeremy went on a walk with us over our lunch break and Tessa and I walked like this while he walked the dogs. I know it looks strange but it is crazy comfortable and also not as difficult to do as it looks. We walked for 25 min and it didn't hurt my back at all. I wonder if carrying the weight on my back is bad for me since I'm pregnant and all but I will ask the doc when I see him next week. I have a feeling the Moby Wrap days are numbered until the next babe comes.


Tessa has been working on using a suction plate and a spoon. Actually getting food ON the spoon is the hard part, getting it to the mouth is easy. You can see that yesterday she had some yogurt, which required an outfit change afterward.

Peanut (baby #2) is treating me very well so far. No morning sickness yet, just tired sometimes.

No comments: