Sunday, March 08, 2009

Family Portrait


Getting our picture all together is hard. For every one good picture there about 100 to throw away. Thank goodness for digital cameras! Due to our great cameras plus those of the family photographers (my Mom and Jeremy's Dad), we've never felt the need to have professional photos taken and yet still have some great shots.

Tessa got an Easter hat for $1 at Target which she is obsessed with. We were all dressed so nice for church I thought we'd get a family photo, but as you can see below it was difficult. We did get one great shot (above) even though Jer's is wearing Tessa's hat. Oh well!







In other news, Charley slept from 10-4 last night (which was actually 9-4). WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Stephany said...

I don't know I"m personally a big fan of J in the spring easter hat!
And nothing beats Tessa and those boots!
What a nice family picture!
Send me a copy of that one Laura, I want to print it out for my fridge to replace the christmas one of the 3 of you!