Sunday, September 06, 2009

Bathroom Renovation!

Finally after over a month of work, it is all done and I feel confident enough to post some pictures!

Jeremy and his college buddy Patrick did this over a weekend (with many weekends before and after of prep and cleanup)along with help from a couple other hard working guy friends. I will be the first to admit that I scoffed at Jer for having the idea to tile himself....over 300 square feet! But honestly when I look at it I can hardly believe it wasn't a professional job!

Erin helped me paint...this is the same butterscotch color you've seen in our living and dining rooms. That mint green is in our bedroom too and isn't so bad really, but I love the carmel color with the tile, beautiful!

and I LOVE love having tile instead of carpet! It seems so much cleaner and nicer because quite frankly that carpet was stanky.

Thank you to the husband of the year!


Before:

garden tub (where much of Charley's labor took place) and Jeremy's sink
toilet/shower room
Jer's side of the closet

After:
closet entry and Charley in his new toy that he LOVES
entry into bathroom
garden tub and sinks
toilet/shower room

3 comments:

TLS said...

Love it!

Cindy said...

Very, very nice. I am impressed!

Love, Strength, Hope said...

It looks GREAT!!!!