Sunday, October 30, 2011

Not Winning Any Blog Awards

I know, I know. I'm horribly delinquent on blogging. But my foot hurts. Ouch.

A bad excuse I guess. It has been a busy and eventful week here and there's lots to post pictures of. I will, I promise!

I'm getting around okay. Only two more weeks of non- weight bearing on my foot and then I can walk on the air cast. I've been bearing a little weight here and there...shhhh, don't tell my orthopedist. Mostly because my scooter gets caught up on carpet and my crutches are too far away.

The good news is that the pain is much more minimal.

As a side note, I got a piece of my hair colored teal. Pretty hip and cool right?


And I've gotten to sing at church on Sunday for the past two weeks which has been a real treat. We park my scooter onstage and I crutch it up the front steps, while hoping not to fall make and fool out of myself in front of the entire congregation. And it's been really great. Singing through adversity!

No comments: