Sunday, September 22, 2013

Better Late Than Never for Fantastic Wedding Dancing?

Sometimes my husband does things and doesn't tell me. Crazy I know, right? Like loading a ton of videos from Jessie's wedding onto my Vimeo account and then never telling me until I stumble upon them myself 2 months later.

Clearly I'm not taking enough videos to know what's on my account, for shame. 

So I just saw this for the first time today....video of Tessa breaking it down at Jess and Mike's wedding in May.She danced like this for at LEAST two hours with very little stopping. And since I hear my own annoying voice telling Jer I'm taking Charley back to the hotel, that also tells me that this was past 10:30pm.

She clearly had more bottled energy than her Mom and brother.


Jess and Tessa dancing King May Wedding from Laura Sargent Bennington on Vimeo.

Excuse the camera going in a out of focus just a bit. It was trying to negotiate the low lighting. It doesn't last long. 

If you follow the Vimeo link there are about a dozen other videos from the wedding too. Enjoy! Better late than never?

No comments: