Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tessa's Big Girl Room

As you can see we haven't moved any of her toys or belongings into her new room yet, but it is complete! (minus a couple of babyproofing fixes)

Since we are traveling around Thanksgiving I think our plan will be to wait until after we get home and on a regular schedule to start doing naptime in there. Hopefully naptime will go well and we can move on to bedtime in December and January. The thought of leaving her alone in a room that she could possibly roam around in is still kinda strange to me, but being that she is such a good sleeper I'm hoping she will do well.

Any one have an great tips on transitioning to the bed?

By the way check out the awesome dresser and bed that Erin gave us free of charge because she is AWESOME....they look so perfect with the decor


Recovery from the tooth surgery is going well. I am off the 'hard stuff' and only have a little achy pain. Tomorrow I go to get the stitches out of my gums. The tylenol 3 messed up my stomach more than anything but I only tossed my cookies once. Thank goodness for cereal bars, mashed potatoes and those little squishably soft McD's hamburgers that practically slide down with no chewing.

Jeremy and Tessa had a fun Halloween. She visited our neighbors on the cul-de-sac and tried to hand out candy but mostly liked sorting it from one bucket to another. It was all fun until she figured out you could eat it, then we were in trouble. He has pics and video on his fancy new camera he promised to share with me later.

1 comment:

phasejumper said...

Looks good! Where does she sleep now? Free furniture=Wahoo!