Monday, August 23, 2010

More Birthdays!

In addition to Jeremy's birthday, both Mom and Mark's were this weekend as well. Birthday bonanza! And we have one more party tomorrow at the park for some friends. So far I have made it through cake free if I can stay strong.

Mark turned 7 and is now the proud owner of some fine weaponry (an archery set and shotgun) I sat with him and received a gun lesson for a good 15 minutes. He is very knowledgeable and serious, and taught me lots of things that I seriously didn't know (like the difference between shells and slugs). He was also pretty pleased with the Lego set we got him too.




Jeremy got drafted to be the lifeguard of the baby pool, which I surprisingly didn't hear any grumbling about. I guess it's kinda nice to soak your tush on a hot day.




Somehow I missed having a picture of the birthday girl (Mom)....hmmm, I know she was there.

No comments: