Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Houseguests

Because having two preschoolers in the house is simply not enough, I am going to be watching my friend's two kids every Tues and Wed. This was our first week and things went great.

My kids love their company, and fun was had by all.

We did art.....we made hats, painted and did letter stamping


During Charley's nap, we watched Toy Story and on the second day Toy Story 2 (which I guess I had never seen because when we watched Toy Story 3 in the theater, I had no idea where cowgirl Jessie came from)


We played dress up. Remember the sheep from Christmas time? It hasn't fallen apart just yet, although it loses some cotton balls here and there.

As compensation for my babysitting Ronda, who is a LA weight loss consultant, is giving me her services. I started this Monday and lost three pounds in the first two days! I like this plan because it's pretty fool proof....meaning I needed something that tells me EXACTLY what to eat or I'll end up having popcorn and wine for dinner.

I like the plan so far and Ronda is a great coach....if there's anyone locally who wants to loose weight, I'll give you her number!

1 comment:

phasejumper said...

That's awesome that you worked out a trade! Now we have more in common (babysitting). Although you do way more crafts in one day than I do!