Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Cookie Project week 12- Chocolate Chocolate

For the second time in two weeks, I accidently deleted pics from my camera before transferring them. Argh! So much for photo journalism.

Well I guess all you really need to know about this week's cookie is that it included this...



And lots of it. I decided on a chocolate chocolate chip recipe. Not because I love chocolate....actually because I don't. I know. You can throw stones now.

I don't dislike it or anything but it's doesn't do much for me, and I really can't stand that bitter aftertaste of a dark chocolate. Bleck. I'd rather feed my face with snickerdoodles or peanut butter cookies.

I recently made a casual comment to Jer that given the choice between giving up chocolate or butterscotch for life...I'd give up chocolate in a minute. I think he threatened divorce.

Anyway, he loves chocolate and so do the kids. Good for them, so I made them a cookie. My toosh is simply too big to eat ANY cookies at this point so the more disgusting it is to me, the better.

For chocolate lovers out there, the verdict for Jeremy is that they are great. It bascially tastes like a dark brownie. (insert cute picture here of Tessa dunking hers in a mug of milk)

Here's the recipe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chocolate is just yucky!
Becky