Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Boredom Leads to Online Shopping

Well we are officially on day 9 of Jeremy being gone out of town and me alone with Tessa 24/7, and I've got to give props to the single moms out there. I definitely don't mind being alone with her all day, as we do that every day, but it sure would be nice to have someone else hold her for an hour or so in the evening.

She's continuing to teeth which has made her a little fussy and needy, and she thinks it's cute to throw a fit every time I leave the room to pee, check the mail, or get food. She has a couple of little white tooth buds under the surface that have gotten more prominent. Her sleeping is better but we've been using chamomile or gentle naturals teething drops alot...and once in a while (like last night) she just has a tough night!

I'm trying to keep us occupied so we don't get too lonely, but found myself shopping on Ebay yesterday to kill time. We got some baby clothes and Bum Genius diapers, and look what else- a juicer! We can make our own juice!


1 comment:

Stephany said...

You are too funny! Wish i was closer to come visit and help while you're alone with Tessa. Miss you!