Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Poo in the Potty

Yes this actually happened.

Only because it was a perfect situation her being nakey, standing right next to her potty chair and I was paying attention. I saw what was happening and threw her on the chair. Yay!!

How did Tessa react to her accomplishment? She pointed at it and cried. I read that some kids do this cause they think part of their body has just fallen off or something and they are distressed. So I did lots of cheering and hugging, maybe that will help.

I'm not saying we are officially potty training yet, just experimenting.

3 comments:

phasejumper said...

Yay! Take every victory you can get!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could show her yours???

...not something I would do...just a thought.

JennyDillBrown said...

Hahahahaa! That's awesome, hilarious, and sad all at the same time.