Monday, August 08, 2011

Big Bertha

I really wish more Amish people lived in central IN. I was up in Northern IN this weeekend and of course that's big Amish country.

If they were closer I would shop at their markets, buy their well made products, eat their food, enjoy their good natured attitude and make way for their buggies. But alas, they are a good 3-4 hour drive from us. And that's like two weeks in buggy riding time.

While up in Amish country I snagged a handmade wooden drying rack that is HUGE. I've named her Big Bertha. So so so much better than the stupid one I bought at Target that broke after a month.

This baby is like 6 ft tall, and only on the short setting...it gets taller!

Our homeowner's association says no clothes lines at all. Take that HOA...just cause I can't have a clothes line doesn't mean I can't whip out Big Bertha and hang hangers from my awning. Try and get me.

No comments: