Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One Last Summer Excusion

The kids started school this week so I guess the fall schedule is officially underway, even though it's early August and still swelteringly hot (except the past two days which have been magnificent...our temperatures started with 8's!)

Last weekend we had one last big summer outing up to the lake. Mom and Dad were going there anyway, so the kids and I made the 3.5 hour drive to crash their party....while Jeremy stayed home and shot guns with my brother, did yard work and watched episodes of Deadliest Catch. Super manly stuff.

My pictures are almost exactly like the ones I posted in July, because going to the lake means doing exactly the same thing...swimming, boating, eating soft pretzels, playing on the deck and resting. That's about it!Link

No comments: