Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Life as Art- post vacation

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm NOT artsy. I just like gluing stuff together. Although, my recent ventures into painting might say otherwise (if drinking wine and painting trees counts as artistry). My bar for art is pretty high...you've met my Mamaw right?

But I picked up a bunch of these letters before the trip, a last initial for each family plus first initials for the kids. That plus three tubes of tacky glue and an infinite resource of shells. Voila!

I also framed some of our favorite vaca pictures for the wall of fame. The wall is getting full enough that I can no longer reach and Jeremy has to do the hanging. I think we're gonna need a bigger boat...wall.

I don't really like hanging pictures of us. I mean unless it's something really good of the kids. We see ourselves all the time you know? I don't want to look at my own ugly mug in the morning...I want to look at all of YOU....look closely family, and you'll probably see yourself somewhere.

No comments: