Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Viral Music Videos...fun for the whole family

Our whole family is more than a little bit addicted to the viral video of five musicians playing one guitar to the infectious (as in I wake up singing it) Gotye song "Somebody that I used to Know".

I guess we've played it a few times cause the kids have become infected by it to. I know it's a pretty long song but Charley really cracks me up at like 3:43 (plus you can take a moment to enjoy the song if nothing else!)





I remember many moons ago when Charley and I enjoyed a different viral music video.


I got questions on his shirt after I posted this...yes it says exactly what you think it says. Mother sucker.


And a LONG long time ago, when baby Tessa and I enjoyed some good music videos. Man that "One Egg.." video brings back some forgotten memories. I bet that kid is like a 19 year old pop star by now.

No comments: