Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Meet Sean Deer

Jeremy got a buck back in the fall and we've been enjoying the venison since. Apparently it takes a long time to taxiderm-ize the head, because it just arrived yesterday.

Yup. We have a buck head on our wall now. Specifically on Jeremy's wall actually, in his office where it will be staring at him all day and not at me.

If deer heads on the wall aren't fairly normal where you come from, you don't come from Indiana.

Thank you, Sean, for the delicious meat. I especially like you in lasagna and chili. 

I'm not going to say I love it, although Tessa really does. But if it makes Jeremy happy and boosts his points both as a man and a Hoosier, how can I say no? Plus I can hang ornaments from his antlers just like Papaw used to with his.

But really one is enough. If Jeremy's office turns into a taxidermy showcase, I might protest.

No comments: