Monday, October 20, 2008

Updates

Yesterday on the way to church our car (Scarlet) died and wouldn't restart. It was nice how the display panel said 'please pull over safely now' before dying, so considerate. So Tessa got to take her first ride in a tow truck and we got a rental for the week while Scarlet is in the shop. No word yet on what is wrong with her.

Also the insurance business is all cool with my dental surgery and it's scheduled for next Thursday, the 30th. So I'll be pretty miserable for Halloween but that's okay. Tessa will be mostly handing out candy with Daddy and may go to see a few neighbors, but no real trick or treating at this age. I'm just happy to get it over with sooner than later.

1 comment:

phasejumper said...

I'll be thinking about you Thursday...ouch! Is Tessa going to dress up? How did her room turn out? I would love to see pics! And if you talk to Melissa, tell her to keep posting, I miss seeing what she is up to! (Besides I don't want to be the only one being scared about being 30 and "curvy"!)