Monday, February 23, 2009

4 wk checkup

Can you believe Charley is that old?

We went to the doc's today and Charley is doing great. He weighs 11.6 lb, so he's gained 2lb in the past 2 weeks. He also gained 1 inch of length.

He is in the 90th percentile for weight and 70th for height. So whereas Tessa has always been tall and skinny, he's the opposite!

I talked to the doc a little about how much he's been nursing and how I feel weak and hungry alot, eventhough I'm eating all day long and lots of protein. I'm taking iron supplements and drinking craploads of water (which is what his advice to me was) so I'm not sure why I still feel so hungry ALL the TIME. But I'm sure Charley nursing ever two hours might have something to do with it. I hope we can figure it out cause I really want to start counting WW points and losing weight. Ugh.

No comments: