Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Mommy's Been Cookin!

Well not cooking so much as blending. That's right, it's soon time for the little guy to eat his first food, pureed avocados...followed in short order by bananas and sweet potatoes. We first need to get his nursing schedule a little more regulated. He's actually going through a phase here of not nursing enough because he's too distracted (by whom I wonder?). So I'm forcing a booby in his mouth at 6,9,12,3,6 and 9 whether he likes it or not.

Probably next week will be eating time but I whipped up a batch to freeze today. Four avocados makes many many baby meals.




My 'helper' ended up stealing the spoon and running away with it

And of course because of my great luck, as I was washing up the blender it slipped in the sink and the glass broke. Great timing...now that I am going to use the blender on a regular basis. On the hunt for a replacement pitcher thingy.

No comments: