Friday, January 01, 2010

Opa! And Happy New Year

We've had a pretty low key vacation around here. Jeremy has been off since the 21st and goes back to work Monday. How strange to be around each other so much, but nice too. We've visited family, watched movies and episodes of Lost on Demand, ate and drank yummy stuff, took turns sleeping in (okay I hogged most of the turns) and played with the kids.

Yesterday we hung out with Erin, Rafe and Tim and rang in the new year at a Greek Restaurant that we were lucky to squeeze all seven of us into at the last minute. Super delicious of course (I can always be won over with Greek food, one of my faves). It would have been fabulous to get a pic of all of us together but that just didn't happen...



Jer and I came home, put the kids to bed around 8 and shared a bottle of bubbly, at which time he informed me of my big surprise present for my upcoming 30th. We will be leaving the kids and going on an Alaskan cruise for a whole week at the end of May. Oh man I'm so excited, I want to go right now! What's even cooler is that it's the same boat we took our Hawaiian cruise on for our honeymoon 6 years ago. At that time it was a brand new boat and beautiful (with several fabulous restaurants). We'll get to be on the same boat, but this time apparently with a much posher room.

I'm EXCITED!

4 comments:

TLS said...

I'm excited for you!!!

Eva said...

AHHH! You'll have so much fun! What cruise line? You'll have to let me know where you're going!

Stephany said...

SWEET! So excited for your cruise! You did good Jeremy - You did good for her 30th!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!