Monday, February 20, 2012

A New Record

Friday I took the kids to the Children's Museum to check out the new Mr. Potato Head exhibit. I forgot to take the camera so I'll just pretend this is our picture. See that's Charley and Tessa...


It was a pretty cool exhibit, especially the big trough of potatoes with thousands of parts for them to choose from. They could have stayed at the trough all day. It inspired me to come home and make an ebay bid. For only $25, we are now the owners of 4 potatoes and 125 pieces! Awesome, just as long as none of them get left on the kitchen floor. Ahem.

I think the kids and I hit a new record for us...staying at the museum from opening until closing. 7 hours total. The kids were so full of energy though I just let them play and play. Plus we ran into Rachel and Josh and couldn't resist visiting for a while. My foot was a little sore at the end of the day but nothing that an Aleve and a glass of wine couldn't fix.

Have I mentioned that I love our children's museum? It's the biggest in the nation you know. It would on the top of my list of things I love about Indianapolis. Right behind Iaria's and Silver in the City. 



No comments: