Wednesday, May 14, 2008

An Intimate Note to My Intimates

* if you may be easily offended by a discussion on undergarments this is your warning to skip this post*

To my two Goddess brand nursing bras, I would like to thank you for your support and stamina over these past 13 months. Several other brands of nursing bras have come and gone , but the two of you have remained the most faithfully well fitting garmet in my closet. You are grey and milk stained. Your clasps are broken and your elastic is worn. Frankly you are kinda disgusting.

So it is with respect that I retire you. I apologize that I am not keeping you for future use but I honestly believe you have no more life left to give. I will honor your memory by sharing my affinity to your brand to all who ask.

To my new Playtex brand (non-nursing) minimizing bra purchased this morning for $14.99 at Target I must say that I love you. I know we haven't known each other very long but I really really love you already. A value cannot be placed on your new elastic and properly fitting size. When we are completely done weaning I'm going back to buy several more of your friends.

* I know people are waiting for a post about the surprise party. I didn't take very many pics so once some are collected from other folks I will post! *

1 comment:

Stephany said...

nothing like a new bra!!!