Friday, November 04, 2011

Doll Beds

Tessa has been begging me all week to help make more beds for her dollhouse, so we finally got to it. She has about 15 dolls occupying the place and only one double bed. I guess she finally figured out the math.

So now she have a bonafied sorority house.

We used our newly dedicated art table and put it to work.

I fashioned very crude mattresses out of cardboard and the kids painted.



And we played with pipe cleaners a bit.


I sewed those rosettes while I was still laid up. My intention was to put them on headbands. Maybe I still will. I have lots more fabric to rosette with. They make nice doll pillows though.


I know our bedding doesn't exactly match but it's what we had. Old napkins.


Cinderella approves.

1 comment:

phasejumper said...

Those are great! Love how you used what you had!