Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Small Victory!

We have a 'pottette' in the back of the car. Best thing ever! It's a little travel potty that folds up for transport and uses plastic liners so you can tie it up like you would your dog poo. We have it in the car along with more potty essentials...extra shorts and undies, washable piddle pads for the carseat.

The few times we've been out I let Tessa sit on the 'car potty' as soon as we get to our destination. She loves it! The other day she was asking to use the car potty even when we were home.

Anyway today we went grocery shopping at Meijer and while I was unloading the bags I put her on the potty in the back of the car (that's right my kid dropped trow in the Meijer parking lot!) and she POOPED in it! Woohooo!!

I know you were all just dying to know that.

1 comment:

Stephany said...

That's my girl, drop trow in the Meijer parking lot - Ms. Stephany is so proud of you!!!