Thursday, December 09, 2010

Holidays for Heroes

How nice that today's art project actually had a purpose, rather than just another day another painting. We made cards to mail to injured soldiers.
The kids painted plates green and gold which I cut into trees

We made four and each soldier got a little tree, verse of scripture (2 Sam 22:3) and a hand written 'thank you' from Tessa. She really didn't like the writing part. She said it was too hard and wanted me to just do it for her. She sure does like making T's though!



Don't ask me why this is so big. I'm mad at blogger tonight.
After I posted this initially I went and checked the Red Cross website. All Holiday for Heroes letters have to be post marked by the 10th- tomorrow! Just fyi in case anyone else wanted to do this.

No comments: