Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tessa's Christmas Program

Tessa had her kindergarten Christmas program Thursday night.  I've seen quite a few Christmas programs in my day, and I have to say that this one was top notch. I swear that's not just the biased talking.


 Mom and Dad drove up, and Tessa's cheering section was ready!


This picture is classic Charley. He's super smiley and super affectionate almost all day long. Note that I said almost...don't cross him when he firsts wakes up. 

 Tessa's in the front row in a red sweater dress, wearing a sheep hat. This is all the kinders in the whole school, both full day and half.



 She got upgraded to a sheep only a couple of hours before the pageant and couldn't have been happier, because that meant that she got to be in the manger scene. 


She's been a sheep before, you  know. Remember that cotton ball costume of 08? Ah, good memories. And you can see from that post that the cheering section hasn't changed much.

No comments: