Sunday, April 19, 2009

All I Have to Say Today

We had a great day yesterday and I have many many pics to sort through before I post them, so stay tuned. They will probably be up tomorrow.

But when looking through the pics I found this, and it makes me sad and mad. I am FAT, like seriously huge. I guess a picture always enforces what you don't want to see...

I've been trying to do WW myself but just signed up for meetings after seeing this picture. Charley and I are going to go at 9am Saturday mornings while Jer has alone time with Tessa.

According to ww I have 100 lbs to lose, and yes I've already lost about 30 after having Charley (so that's in addition). ARRRRRGhhh!! I really want to try to do it, really all of it, but it doesn't seem surmountable.

Please my friends, I'm asking for your help. Badger me. Call me out when you see me eating something bad. Ask me if I've exercised lately. Call me a fat ass, I won't be offended.

3 comments:

danna said...

Laura- You are truly gorgeous! You have had 2 babies in 2 years! You must give yourself some credit!
Your a wonderful mommy! I think you are fabulous!

erin said...

I think your a beautiful mommy! Try to remember how hard having babes is on your body. I'm all up for talking to you on the phone while you ride the bike so the time passes. I'm also going to be taking either yoga or pilates at the BGrove Community Center soon if you want to join me :)

Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up about the weight... that is SO counterproductive! You are a great problemsolver. Just look at this as another problem that needs tackling. Also, have you been checked to make sure your thyroid and everything is functioning as it should? This could contribute to weight gain.