Sunday, April 26, 2009

Promotion Day

Both kiddos are advancing today. It was Tessa's first time in the pre-school area at church. She is the newest member to the 2-3 room, leaving the toddler nursery a distant memory. She did really well. Alot of her little friends are in that room and new toys of course.They do more crafts and learning things and she'll have to watch herself cause they also get timeouts for misbehaving!

While it's time for Charley to try the infant nursery at church as well (I didn't have the guts yet today but regretted it when we ended up in the cry room)...he is also moving to the real nursery here at home tonight. He has gotten too long for the bassinett in our room so the time has come.

I'm happy that I was able to talk Jer into spending $30 on a second baby monitor so I can listen to both kiddos. Really I only need to listen to Tessa during naptime so I know if she's gotten out of her bed and what exactly she's doing (like pulling all of her pants out of the dresser and into bed with her).

Ah the kids are growing up! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Grace just moved into Children's church a couple of weeks ago, and now they are both back there. I kept thinking that before I didn't get much out of church for fussing over them, but now I don't get much because of think about them and wondering what they are doing. Too true, they are growing up too fast!

Melissa