Sunday, April 27, 2008

There Go My Millions

When we go out to eat Tessa currently eats straight off the table. She just can't handle a plate, even though servers always ask if we want one. I have a feeling it would end up on the floor, possible shattered. We did just get a plate with a suction cup on the bottom the other day but haven't tried it yet.

Anyway I had a plan to make millions. Invent a disposable sticky placemat that you can just stick to the table and peel up when you're done. Great idea right? I was at Target today and somebody already thought of it...boo hoo!! :(



They're super expensive too, almost fifty cents per placemat. Dangit!

I won't be buying this product for many reasons. I'm too cheap, don't want to buy many disposable things, and am not overly obsessive about germs. If the table looks ooky I wipe it down first. That being said I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there who buy it. Oh well, gotta noodle the next big idea.

No comments: