Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bound to Happen Eventually

It was only a matter of time before I caught a bad cold while pregnant. It's been about 4-5 months since I've really been sick so I guess my number was up.

Thank goodness Jeremy was home today to take care of me. He even made me some homeade chicken soup with our frozen stock. Tessa is also teething on three teeth at once so she's been pretty grumpy too, poor Jeremy.

Tessa and I cuddled in bed and watched a couple episodes of Jack's Big Music Show. I hate for her to watch much tv but at least it's educational and pretty cute too. She also loves Sesame Street.

Of course I can only take benadryl and nasal spray so it's no fun. I'm pretty used to that. Between breastfeeding and being pregnant it's been over two years since I could pop a Nyquil.

Before I got very sick we had a nice dinner last night with Aunt Amy and my cousin Eva, as well as her future mother in law. It was really nice cause I don't see them much, and Jeremy smoked us a big salmon. Tessa was a ham and so excited to show off for company that she hardly ate. I was just a little bit out of it and forgot to take any pics...hoping they will email me some!

No comments: