Thursday, December 25, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

...is a good night's sleep.

It's been a while...at least two weeks, since I've had a decent night's sleep. All the other nights I can blame the fetus but last night (Christmas Eve) Tessa was up sick. She was super snotty all day yesterday and I think she's coming down with something. She's currently cuddling in bed with her Daddy attempting to fall back to sleep.

Otherwise I'm not sleeping for two reasons...I can't get comfortable and I'm hungry. I seriously hate getting snacks in the middle of the night but sometimes if I don't I get dizzy and sick (literally). The baby requires food 24/7 apparently. I remember this with Tessa too.

Christmas is going well so far though. Tessa had fun yesterday even though she didn't feel well...she was just sorta pathetic all day. Will we make it for chicken and beer in Andy's barn tonight? It's questionable unfortunately.

Stay tuned for a slideshow of pics in the coming day or so!

1 comment:

phasejumper said...

Sorry to hear your baby is sick. I have to eat all the time too. (I have a roll of crackers beside my bed.) This morning I woke up feeling sick at 7:30, ate two crackers, drank some water and went back to sleep until 9:30.