Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ice Day


Well we never did leave the house today. In fact I wasn't even brave enough to go down the sheet of ice that is our driveway to get the trash out. But we had fun anyway! We decided to make dough ornaments. Well I made them and Tessa played with flour.

I put a tarp on the floor with some flour and bowls and let her go to town while I shaped our ornaments. She played with it for about an hour before she was tired of it.


Then later we painted them our ornaments with water colors. Tessa didn't really get it and was upset she couldn't eat them. She painted a little bit the mostly played with her brushes and splashed in the paint water.

I have NO IDEA why this pic is sideways but it won't let me flip it. Who knows.


Tessa's only creation, I did the rest of them


The best one I think...see it's a T and B!

Dough Ornaments:
1 cup flour
1 cup salt
1/2 cup water
makes a play doh like consistency that you can mold
bake 350 for 1hr

I'm hoping we can get out tomorrow cause we have a playdate at Marcie's, we'll see!

No comments: