Monday, December 22, 2008

Going Good

I'm happy to report that Tessa is officially sleeping every night in her twin bed. And no longer using the sneaky move from the crib. We're putting her down in there fully awake and she is okay with it. Yay! She's still waking up a little earlier sometimes but not really crying or anything.

So she must like her new place! She's still napping in the crib but we'll move her once I'm sure she's really solid in her big bed. I hate screwing around with naptime, it's my daily break too!

On another exciting note Tessa has now informed us twice that she's had a dirty diaper by pulling on her pants and saying 'poo poo'. Whoah! I guess she's more aware of her functions, which is a sign that potty training is on the horizon. I realize that poopy pants may not be as exciting to you, the general public, but it's big time stuff around here.

1 comment:

phasejumper said...

That's great (about the bed and the bowels!) I know what you mean about nap time. Just be forewarned that once the baby comes, Tessa might regress a little on any progress she has made. It sounds like you are letting her go at her own pace which is very good.