Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sneak Attack

I'm starting to wonder if naptime is the best time for the initial bed transition, given that she is still so awake and aware of her surroundings.

She such a good and sound sleeper at night that I'm going to go with Erin and Melissa's suggestion to let her fall asleep in her crib tonight then move her into the bed later so she wakes up in the bed in the morning. My thought is that if we do this a few times she'll start to see this is a cool place to sleep, then I can start putting her down in there.

Luckily she never wakes at night so I'm hoping my plot will work and not lead to middle of the night confusion. We shall see!

We have been spending alot more time in there and she really likes it. We also go in and check on 'baby' and make sure she's tucked into the bed before naptime, which she also enjoys. Our past few days have just been so off schedule that I haven't attempted naptime in there. But tonight is the night for the sneak sleep attack!

No comments: